The following information is designed to help members of the public protect themselves against fraudulent activity involving institutions or individuals claiming to represent, or offer products or services on behalf of Abu Dhabi Capital Group (“ADCG”).
ADCG has learned that some unauthorized individuals are pretending to be ADCG employees and using ADCG’s name, address and other information taken directly from our official website in attempts to defraud the public. They send e-mails or letters proposing various schemes such as offering loans, investment opportunities or participation in financial transactions, and/or requiring an advance payment in connection with a transaction supposedly to be made through ADCG.
These fraudulent materials use the ADCG name, logo and address, as well as the names of our staff and management – all without ADCG’s permission. We are taking steps to halt such fraud. However, we request you to please be alert and confirm the authenticity of any emails or documents you receive that purport to be from ADCG.
Please note the following:
- ADCG is not responsible for any such fraud.
- ADCG do not contact individuals through LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or other social media.
- ADCG never send emails from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or other “public” email accounts such as live.com. All our emails use the domain name “@abudhabicapital.ae”.
- ADCG urges you to check and make sure that all communications are legitimate
- Be suspicious of unsolicited communications that ask for personal or financial information.
- Contact the organization that is supposedly sending the email to verify if it is genuine.
- Be cautious if you are asked to wire money. If you believe that you have been the victim of any Internet fraud, please consider reporting it to your local authority.
Finally, we would appreciate if you could notify us if the fraud involves a misuse of the ADCG name or logo, or the name of any ADCG employee, or a fake email address or emails purporting to be from ADCG.
If you have any questions about this, or want to notify us of any suspicious communication, please contact us at:email@example.com.